Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many of you plan to set your Predators up for flattrack?? I would like to run ours in the fall at least a few times. Ill be mostly running my 400ex...

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobondys running flattrack?> There must be someone besides mysels that will be.. I could use some suggestions for set ups.. Im giving Daryl Rath a call to get me started.........

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would say your best bet would be to call daryll rath. I have bought some products from him and he is very helpful and will try to get you going.

·
Registered
34 Posts
when you get some info from rath let us know. I flat track an r and was wondering about lowering the rear of my predator, but i need it to be temporary becuase i switch from flat to moto almost every week. all the info will be welcomed.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
motomattman~~ will do....... I too like to run mine differently when off the track,we ride mostly sand,and some MX(very little though) and trailing so I will need something that can be alternated....TINA :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
yea, that's my biggest problem. I do alot of trail riding with my family, but I also race mx and tt. so i need a way to lower and raise my bike easily. I had a R that was set up for tt's but i sold it so that I could pay cash for the predator. Since the predator is a no link setup i was thinking of just finding a shorter shock for the rear, maybe a blaster will work.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would like to change the bars too, I need to see if this is what causes me arn fatigue so much more on the Predator.. I dont have that problem on my 400ex.. I had rode it on sand but not hard pack yet, so maybe Ill have a better idea this sun when I try it out on a MX track.. This is a new track Ive never been on before,so it should be interesting to see.......LOL.... TINA :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts