Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what is good to take for sore muscles/bones? Im really feeling some pain today after riding all day yesterday. I took out the predator 560 and the outlaw 525. I switched up with a friend all day. I was hitting a jump we made alot and with both quads. The 525 was way better for the jumping . I even loosend up on the outlaw and got over my fears of doing tricks with it. I felt awesome so I started pulling off nac nacs, no leggers,no handers,and even grabbed the front bumper. That jump was awesome ,4th gear or 3rd all the way out and the down hill landing was cream puff. I road so hard that I almost puked afew times, But boy am I paying for it today. Not only that Im diong all this with a bump left thumb,elbow and sholder.The thumb gets surgery on the 8th.
So what I ask of you health nuts is, What kind of foods and meds/sups are best to take for joint pain and muscle pain.
I tryed beer after riding,but that and the smoke didn't work

·
Premium Member
8,086 Posts
That did not work? No way.

I had a blast in the RZR last friday and it is not even put together all the way!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it didn't work and I was smashed. I think I got something really wrong in my sholder, maybe it has to do wit the thumb but I don't think so.It hurts alot today. Ive eaten a ton of asprin today with No luck. I need real pain killers.
THIS GETTING OLD **** WEARS!!!!I HATE IT!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
a little bit of smoke and a whole bunch of vics work for me every time. I know if I'm walkin into walls it's time to stop takin pills. Lol

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel much better today, maybe I just over did it this weekend+ Ive been working on the boat getting fatter by the day. I got to go On a diet.
Anyway here is a picture if it uploads?

guess they didn't upload oh well this forum sucks now!!!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I'm not hard to find on facebook so if anyone wants to see the photos they are up there.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no on the photos,

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I going for the front bumper grab but the photo was taken too soon.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This sunday maybe a make or break day. Im bringing out for the first time my scrambler predator frankenquad- the recycler. Wish me luck, because Im going straight for the kill on it, I mean I have to brake it to see what might be wrong if anything.

·
Premium Member
4,620 Posts
start with a few small 100 or 200 foot jumps before you hit the big stuff. please, we want to hear from you again. who else is going to give me a thumbs up?! that might be the last time that thumb can do that. if they replace it with a big toe in surgery it just is not going to be the same ;)

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
One look at those jumps pics points all to well as to why you can't keep anything together for very long. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts