Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any easy ways to make the predator 90 faster? I haven't tried anything other then removing the rev limit that was set at 15mph??

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
The same tricks apply to the 90 that we use on the 500... K&N filter, pipe, jet kit. A new set of reeds would also help.

Dunno who makes parts for it though... that's the main problem. I wonder if that motor is used in any other minis? Since it's still a Taiwanese quad, it's possible that it's used in a lot of other machines, which means parts are more likely to be available.

Rob

·
Registered
57 Posts
Trinity is making parts for the 90 they should be done any day now. I belive it's pipe, jetting and something for the cvt I will let you know how it all works soon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Try Hard Rock Motorsports In Spokane Washington. They have all the parts to make the mini's go fast. I bought all of my mods from them and have not been disapointed by anything. They have a Girl on there Race team that races the nationals she is so fast all the boys cry when she gets there. So when I seen her ride and the stuff she's got on her bike I wanted it. They hooked me up with Pipe, +2 front end, and some good advise.

Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Let me know what you need i have Hot Seat Performance Products for the Predator and Predator 90. Hi-Rev Cdi-(dont have price yet), K&n Filter- $39.95, Outerwear for K&N-$14.95, 100cc Stroker KIT-(Price TBD), Trail Porting- $200, Race Porting-$250,Head mod-$35, Power Pipe(price TBD, Wheel Kit(holeshots with douglas rims)-$499.95, thats all i have for now i will call this week and get the pipe price, cdi price, and stroker kit prices since there is some interest for them....TLP

·
Registered
246 Posts
he pred 90 is the same as the kasiea alpha sports and e ton same power plant which is made by alpha sports (we are a dealer for them) and we have can get or make a ton of parts for all these mini's that is one of our divisions in racing.
clutches pipes carbs motor work swing arms rims tires extended a arms rear disk set up with hydro stock carb mods air box mods (if you run in a gnc class)
taller steering stems fat bar kits and more!!
call us
509 216 1849
Hard Rock MotorSports

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
wow getting really anoying just to let u kno.....TLP

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
How is this getting annoying??

Here we have TWO different company's competing for business!

Do you think there should be some (first to respond, first to get the sale, rule or something??

TLP, in my opinion your prices are not all that great in the first place, and them you get annoyed that there are other people trying to make a dollar by offering their services to the same people that you are trying to make money off of!

There is an old saying that seems to apply here, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!"

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
well first of all i dont buy in bulk and id give lower prices but to me its not worth it i sell enough locally if someone really needs me to get something stock or pure polaris i usually have it in stock and ill sell it for a decent price...i have posted in like 5 different topics and trying to help someone out and give them starting prices of course my prices arent fair they were my starting if someone talks to me or gives me a call ill give them a better deal those were just prices off my price sheet i had right here so i havent figured out anythiny...ill give any members on this site a 10-15% discount if they mention they are from Predowners forums.....im just annoyed every post has to be competition seams every post i offer prices in he comes in to compete...when i offered chilly a brake line price he came in like ooo ill call u and give u a deal...i tried calling chilly but got no answer or machine so i emailed him a price i can go another $5-$10 lower sure if he doesnt seem to like the price but watever i was just anoyed last night i had a moment dont bitch at me and recite me gay quotes i thought these forums were bitch free then i read the thing the other night about no arguments i just simply stated i was getting annoyed no need for a 3rd party to come in and comment...TLP

*remember just ask me imm always on email me or PM me for prices and ill get them for you and ill give u as low a price as i can...i cant just think of the dicounted price off the top of my head i have SUGGESTED RETAIL sheets next to me not my actual price...Also im not trying to bash green_lantern competition is good this is an industry of who can give the better deal im sorry just had a spazz last night..lol...green_lantern will u have any guys from hard rock at the NEATV-MX Darren Naccaratto memorial race 11-14th?i'm always looking to meet up with guys in the pits and shoot the **** i was goin around with a friend and we stopped and talked with Tom sheridan and Dana Creech for a while

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
sorry to get off topic here by the way i dont wanna ruin the post lets just forget it and move on ...not to try and be king of the forums just dont wanna see anyone take this further than it should go and ruin someones post....TLP

·
Registered
246 Posts
hey TLP no i won't make it to the memorial race i don't get to hit a lot of races back east i live to far west and it cost a shi/ ton of money to trailer my bikes down it about 44 HR to Tenn. so its a haul for me Jason goes when he can and plans to be there more next year Jason and Joe Byrd are friends and when he goes down there he stays with them so you might see him.
Talk to you soon.
J

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
good to see more and more CO. getting involved in mid parts for the minis! I have dealt alot with Rich over at Hetricks racing, I do believe hw is also doing some work on the PRedaotr. We have a Kasea 90 he has gave us pointes on( I need to call him,( I think her motor is FINALLY tired out and need of a rebuild now ) a pipe will do wonders for a mini. We also changed out the roller weights and a uni filter odds and ends and it helped that thing fly...TINA

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
TLP, I am sorry also. I didn't mean to jump down your throat like I did.

I know all too well that any business has to make a certain profit margin or they wont be in business very long.

LOL "I had a moment don't bitch at me and recite me gay quotes"

OK I wont, but it could be fun!!!! LOL

Just a thought, from a customers point of view,

1) If you want to offer the members of this forum a discount, all the power to you, I am sure all of us would appreciate it!! I know I would! BUT, you need to know before hand what kind of price you need to sell the item for or this will back fire in your face. Set your price and post it and if people think it is fair they will buy from you.

2)If I were to ask if someone has something for sale and you were to come back with a price I would not think of calling / e-mailing you to see if you could do better on the price "in private"! I don't look at it like this is lets make a deal, "this is my starting price lets see how low you can get me to go!"

I think it is really cool of your company tring to help out fellow quaders, most dealers don't give a flying fart about their customers after they make the sale. All I am trying to say is look at what it will cost you guys to do the internet/shipping/ no sales tax for out of state sales thing and if can work for you then go for it!

I know, that if I knew I could get an "x" discount from your shop on what you carried and it is better than what my local dealer is willing to sell the item for (including my shipping cost of course) then you will have a new customer! (I also sled, so I buy a lot of stuff year round)

bob out !!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
hey Tina we have Nitrous for it plus we have to bikes for sale all set up for racing we do a lot with hetrick as well were kinda his west coast conn.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Ok Green LAntern~~ Your giving me more and more reasons to call ASAP........LOL>>> I need some trouble shooting on this beast.... Troy or I will call you in a few days...... Out of no where after a day of riding, it sputtered out(at least thats what my gilr siad) and it flat out wont start now..... New plug, wires are all in place, no smell of fuel on plug or wet of fuel, I have a freind going to bring me a compression tester. I have a skeaky this is the probelm, it was running fat, so I know its not a hole in piston, still need to check the reeds(never done this before) two strokes can be such a bitch sometimes.....I hope its not the motor, money is too tight with racing, and she was going to flattrack this fall too....I ll call you this wk maybe if I cant get it figured out... We have no local dealer who knows Jack about his own products so Thanks God for Hetricks helping us out all that he has...He was even nice enough to send out many mics parts at NO CHARGE until we figured out which ones we really needed to fix problems, then sent him back what we didnt need, then he billed us... TINA

·
Registered
246 Posts
one of our riders is sponsored by them and when they (Jason/Don/Ashley) go back east for the nationals they help with every thing its hard for us to pit because we are so far away and we have to fly so they have every thing ready for us when we get there they rule the minis call us well help we have had a ton of time with these bikes and might be able to help.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Tina, check spark, fuel flow and float height, compression and then do a leak down test, in that order. With this info we can figure it out.

Also might check for a broken flywheel/stator key, if you have good spark, it could be miss-timed if key is broken.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
yes, it has spark.OPk, thanks for some help :) She has been hard on it lately, broke the kicker off a few weks ago and shes a small kid with no real strength .LOL still need a new one .......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts