Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Does anyone know anything about some 2-3 in extended A-Arms for the Predator. I have been looking all over and have found nothing. The only way i have found to extend the front is with some DuraBlue Wheel Spacers. Also I have a list of Parts that i will be getting soon. If there is a part that i could use that isn't on the list, please tell me so. Thanks.

Polaris Predator Parts List
Hard Rock’s Air Raid Scoops 54.99
Hard Rock’s AIR BOX MOD KIT 49.95
H.P.D. Programmable CDI 419.00
H.P.D. Valve Spring Set 64.95
H.P.D. Rear Hubs 139.00
H.P.D. Wiseco 99.2MM Piston 138.06
H.P.D. Head Gasket 21.99
H.P.D. Steering Arm Kit 229.95
H.P.D. Adjustable Steering Damper 139.95
H.P.D. Handlebar Clamps 79.95
PRM Desert Grab Bar 52.95
PRM Cargo Rack W/Straps 149.95
2” Extended Swingarm 210.00
Rath Racing Sway Bar 300.00
Fox Remote Reservoir Left 189.99
Fox Remote Reservoir Right 189.99
Polaris Tether Switch 39.99
CFM Oil Tank 179.95
Dura Blue Wheel Spacers 93.58
Hot Jet Coating 29.99

·
Registered
429 Posts
I would suggest not getting the Polaris tether and going with a fork style.

·
Registered
88 Posts
What is a fork style?? Was just thinking I should get a tether, what kind is good, and how do they install, thanks.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hotseatperformance.com has the a-arms. The fork style of tether mounts to the handlebars. I think Denton and Pro Design are the same thing. If you do get the HPD bar mount, it has the mount provision for the Polaris style. If you get the Trailtechs ( that's what I run) it doesn't have a mount for it, then you have to do like most of us and drill somewhere in the body work.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Modquad, I checked the Hotseatperformance.com website and had no luck in locating the a-arms. Do you have to call them for something like this? Anything else that you think that I need to add to the Predator?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
They, along with the chromoly swingarm (plus other gear) are in the new catalogue. 651-982-0600.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The people at tbrproducts.com where going to make me a set of a-arms for me but they had problems with the ball joints they had being to small for polaris spindles. If I were to switch to 400ex spindles then they would be able to make them for me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey I just got off of Rath's Web Site. Do you know that he wants 700.00 bucks for his A-arms. He is so freeking high on everything. TBR quoted me a lot better price.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Did you happen to notice they are PRP on Rath's site he is just distributing for them. His aren't ready to retail yet!When I ordered my heel guards he said about 6 more weeks.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
ya raths slow with new products sometimes he is very busy in his shop trying to design and prep his quads...tough to compete with all the other bigger companies but the wait is worth it his stuff is top quality and the stuff he makes is usually much cheaper priced than others...yes he is just distributing things for other companies because the white bros exhaust is $270..lol most places sell a lot cheaper than that...id only buy HIS products from him nothing he distributes because i can get prices direct from those companies...calling hot seat tomorow for pricing...TLP

·
Registered
217 Posts
RollDesign has a complete front end for the Predator. +2 a-arm's with long travel Custom Axis shocks. I think they want $2499 for the complete front end setup, but i am sure you can get just the a-arms if you want them. I would guess they would be about $800 for just the a-arms.

·
Registered
128 Posts
You could do that. You have to drill a hole for the air valve stem on the other side and flip the original stem upside down for clearance. Not sure but I think the wheel bearings might be under additional stress, I've heard that about using the wheel spacers. Also would that change the way the bike handles? >Drew

·
Registered
217 Posts
I ordered front dune tires with douglas 190 rims from Rocky Mountain ATV. When I got them the rims had a 4" to 1" offset. It made the front 52" wide. I assume you could order these rims if you want to widen the front this way. I would not recommend it because they leave the brakes exposed. if riding track or trail they could get damaged.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i too have the .190 Rocky Mtn Douglas rims, got them with Mohawks on them, they are 2" x 4" off set, and make the width equal to the rear of my bike ( have Raths MX hubs in rear ), rode great this last weekend in the sand for having straight paddled Extremes in the rear!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
what kind of riding are you planning to do? all tht gear and then a sway bar? i understand you cant really run a sway bar and do mx type riding, so id assume same for cross country. you mainly want the sway bar for tt or oval racing, so you can corner at high speed and keep 3 wheels on the ground.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
You dont need to drill a hole on the other end for a valve stem. Just switch the sides and have the valve stems on the inside. I thought the caliper would hit the valve stem but it barely clears.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
RollDesign has a complete front end for the Predator. +2 a-arm's with long travel Custom Axis shocks. I think they want $2499 for the complete front end setup, but i am sure you can get just the a-arms if you want them. I would guess they would be about $800 for just the a-arms.- TimmyBoy

Timmyboy....i just recently called roll design the other day...they do not offer aarms yet for the predator..they told me it will not be till after the 1st of the year...he said there is def. going to be a suspension setup offered for the predator just it will be after the 1st of the year sometime they r busy with stuff right now...TLP

·
Registered
284 Posts
Has anyone actually tried extended arms on a pred?? Worth it for MX and freestyle jumping?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Burgard has +1 and +2 a arms for the pred. They have the sportsman a arms which are $450, annd they have the premium a arms (ball-joint is incorperated into the arm) for $775.

I think they may have +1.5 also!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts