Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
esuperbike.com has come out with a new airbox trick over the past week. Check out there website for all the info.

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Any chance you could post a link? I looked around over tehre and couldn't find it.

Rob

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here it is!

http://www.xmetal.ws/html/jet_kit__air_box.html

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
That's what happens when you run a message board that allows anonymous posting and you don't keep up with it. All it takes are some infantile types that like to sling mud and things go to hell.

It sounds like their 580 kit is fine except the head gaskets are weak. It could be a very good kit once they get the bugs worked out of it (again a reason why I haven't splurged yet). Once we see what kind of power these guys can get, plus Trinity, LRD, HPD, and whoever else starts making kits, then we'll see how long the transmission will hold up. So I figure in 6-12 mos I'll take the plunge.

But back to the topic at hand... he really needs a forum that requires registration. But I suspect he doesn't want to spend the money on it or the time to administer it, and you know darn well he won't settle for having a subsection on another forum because he won't be able to control what's said. Back when he first started that forum, Gary removed a number of my posts because it had the URL to this site in them.

Rob

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I believe Hot Seat is now taking orders for their 600 kit also. It would be safe to say that people know what I think. :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
dollar for dollar the 580 kit is the way to go. there's not alot of meat left once you cut it out before installing the sleeve. they are bulletproof. the head gasket problem is adress with high temp copper gasket spray for metal gaskets. i went one stand more i use new head bolts too.

gary's hard to get on the phone, but he said if you e-mail him they get back to you asap.

·
Registered
241 Posts
How much is Hotseats 600 kit? Does anyone have one yet?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Westley Fruits has been running one in GNCC. They sound very healthy, and have gobs of torque. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts