Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a group ride planned for July10th-14th to St. Anthonys Sand Dunes in Idaho... Approx. 20+ riders from various states will be going. Anyone interested in meeting up is welcome to join us or if you need any info let me know and Ill answer any questions(lodging,off road stickers ect) Hope to see you there!!! TINA :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I might be able to make it, if I don't have to work. Its a great place to ride I live in Idaho Falls. My son or I are up there once a week lately. Are you camping or hotels

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are staying in Rexburg at the Best Western. We have a few camping and a few staying atthe Best Western. I wish I was as close as you are to the BIG dunes...:) TINA

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Bring it on These dunes are best in North America. Hope to see you all at Crapo Hill(Thunder Mountain) drag racing! HAHA i'm closer lol

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a plan! Im thinkin this year I may go up the steep side ......Im a bit braver and more experienced in the sand than last year (I had a 300ex then and rolled down a bowl)..We went twice last year and had a blast...Looks like the group is about 12-18 people going...Should be fun.....:)So do you ride ther all the time??? Gosh, I would be in heaven if I lived in St. A's.....

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
I would love to go to this if it was on a different weekend, but I already have a trip planned that covers most of those days. Drat.

Rob

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I understand....;) Maybe next summer??? ITs a ritual for us once a year.....:)

·
Registered
172 Posts
I will be there this Sunday through the following weekend. Call me at 623-363-0447. This will be the first big trip out witht he 574... I can't wait

·
Registered
749 Posts
LOL This thread is 2 years old, I think that Tina has already left the dunes! LOL J/K

But I'm sure others will be there to ride with !!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Man my bad... I better pull my head out of the sand...

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Hey man give me a call or just look for me should be out there sometime then!! 208-313-6325

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cadiluna~~
I was wondering why you asked if I was still going riding that week!! LMAO!! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts