Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rockymountain ATV has this pipe listed but it isn't in stock. It looks sweet. I like how they have the 2 in 1 idea. It look even hotter on the dual exhaust for the kfx 700. If anyone finds any dyno sheets let me know!
Zack

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have also been looking at this exhaust for a while. I hope rocky mountain gets some in soon.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only thing about this exhaust is I heard DMC is lound I dont want a loud pipe.

·
Registered
249 Posts
i agree w/ nOOb anything that is going to be give you unrestricted air flow (equaling better performance) will also not restrict sound as well!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can anyone tell me what they believe is the best afternarket slip-on availble for the predator?...Is it the W/B or with waiting alittle longer, a better one will come out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Has anyone heard anything about DG exhaust systems for the preditor.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I dont think W/B will ever make a exhaust with their name on it for the predator, I believe they will always be sold as "pure polaris".

Havent heard anything about a DG exhaust. I honestly hope Pro Circuit will make a exhaust for the predator. They make top quality stuff. And their pipe has been proven to make more hp then any other pipe in the z400,400ex, and kawi400. So im hoping it will be the same wayf or the pred.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On www.atvparts.biz they have the pro circuit exhaust listed but not in stock if I see it in stock I will let you know.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Clutchiter, trinity claims 50 total horsepower with there pipe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just got the Pro circuit and I think its a really nice slip on, all aftermarket pipes will be loud but the pro circuit I would say is one of the quieter of the loud to say that I am not running the quiet core. Its loud when you are in the throttle but they all are. Also one other thing about the pro circuit that I like is that they offer the head pipe seperate so you can add it on later if you ever want to unlike other companies who are not offering a headpipe like WB,HMF,etc. Some will say the headpipes are not needed but at least with PC they are offered.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would love to see some pics of your slip on.

·
Registered
993 Posts
White brothers will have there eseries2 exhaust available in a couple more weeks. It will have there emblem on it, nothing to do with pure polaris, they will also have a head pipe at that time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I always believed the alien exhaust was just some stupid looking expensive exhaust system made by some cheap no name company. Last weekend I was proved wrong. I saw a raptor with the full system DMC up close, tell you the truth, that pipe barks, I mean you couldn't sneak up on a deaf man with this thing, but it's not just good for attracting attention and making your quad sound throatier than ever, it has gobs of performance. Right now I have a pure polaris slip on, i'm waiting for that DMC so bad too, or the trinity I can't make up my mind which to get but I really want a full system, none of this slip on crap.

·
Registered
993 Posts
from what is available now, the pure polaris slip-on is making more or equal power than most of the full systems out there. For example, take a look at the dyno chart on the yoshi full system, you get less power than the polaris slip on, yet it costs $200 more. Thats why pure polaris dropped the head pipe, the stocker is working so well that they couldn't get much more with the several head pipes that they tried, they got slight gains, but polaris did not think it was enough to justify the extra cost of the headpipe.

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
I think the only way a full system will make more power than a slip on is for people who go to the clamp-on air filter.

I'm still happy with my WB pipe. Once more systems come out and others start experimenting with them, then I may switch... for now, I dunno. The Trinity is still my favorite, at least based on appearance, but the Alien one sounds interesting too.

Rob

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Is there an FMF powerbomb available yet? Thats the route im gonna go with my wb as long as they match up. the power bomb made a noticable dfference on a friend's ex, i guess ill give it a shot!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I called on the DMC Alien for the predator today and they said the full system is still 2-3 months out but I'm definatly waiting for it from what I've been hearing so far

·
Registered
525 Posts
HHMM: JMO: Or has any one dyno the stock end cap open up, I think the H.P. or (T) might supprise us all.

later

1 - 20 of 24 Posts