Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got to dirt days and wanted to hit the laptop its getting hot out so the ac is great but any way there is a great turn out so far... seen a very tricked pred down here i told the guy bout this site he said he would check it out when he got home THIS PLACE IS THE BOMB BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey i was at the dragraces on my predator saturday night at roll-n-thunder you might have seen me there i had the predator with the red headlight covers and the 4-snow tires on the back of it i ran highg 5.5's saturday night i had to race with the fast banshees and 250r's but i stayed in with them till the end i was jsut wondering if you remembered seeing me or not,i will be back there this next weekend dragracing again and hopefully they will have the hillclimb open for me to tear up.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i did not see u i did not go to the drags that night i was there last night

·
Registered
35 Posts
are you going t obe there this saturday if you are, are you going to race,have you ran the dragstrip if you have what was your best time

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
where is the Hatfield-Mccoy?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hatfield Mccoy is in VA in the mountans

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
OH okay thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea drag race u r right i was in a rush and was not thinking

·
Registered
35 Posts
thats ok mistakes happen i hope that didnt make me look like a [email protected]$$,so you gonan be there for the hill climb tomorrow night i am gonna climb and i will be there to dragrace sturday,i have a predator with redheadlight covers and it has 4-snow tires on the back holler at me if you see me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts