Just wanted to let everyone know I got good results by installing a Dial-a-Jet today. The 150 main jet combined with stock air filter and stock exhaust gave me a slightly lean looking plug, so instead of re-jetting I decided to go with the Dial-a-Jet. Glad I did because the throttle response has been nicely improved! The kit directions say to drop 2 jet sizes on a stock bike, but I decided not to. I plan to put a pipe and/or silencer on in the future along with a higher flow air filter, so it's possible I'll have to go up a jet or two. The install went pretty well. Take time to pick the right spot in the intake boot because to seat is close to it. The snorkel kit ended up being a tight fit due to the seat, but it works. Check out my pics.