Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay im buying a new pipe and i dont know which one to get im either getting the dg xcellartor 3 full exhaust or the 2 with the slip on which do u guys think is better

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I guess I would do some research on these units. Never really been impressed with anything from DG. Bumpers and nerfs are o.k., but they've never really shined in the performance arena...other than make things louder.

·
Registered
343 Posts
another vote to stay away from DG..Exhausts are crap! and tooo loud!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont care what people think of there old products this is there new stuff created by tim farr for tim farr so does anybody have these pipes. All i know is that when my local shop put the slip on, on and they put it on a dyno it added 6-7 horsepower at the rear wheels and they said it is better than the wb slipon and the pro circuit

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Do people understand how much 6 or 7 hp is... out of a 42ish hp stock engine? your looking at a 2 maybe 3 hp gain at the most. I have the pro circuit and love it. My 2 cents

·
Registered
27 Posts
I wouldn't go with the DG pipes either. Had one on my old 400 ex and all it did was make it louder. They have never been known for performance outputs, and saying they make more horses than the W/B that's ludacris!! Just my 50 cent, lol!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
i wouldent go with a full system, its not worth the money the stock head pipes are about the most you'll get but a good slip on will give you a little bang for your buck

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the Pro Circuit on one bike and a HMF on the other and on the Pred. I have the Ol' FMF Titanium 4.... 14" racing pipe. I dynoed this thing and was getting a solid 7 H.P. gain from down low to mid RPM.
I need the gain on the low side so... My vote goes with the FMF 14" Titanium 4 or the HMF 14" pipe.I prefer the FMF Ti4 14"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts