Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for info on my TL. Hours and days to find nothing and very little input and then BAM this sight has all the info anybody could want. The froum info is great (informative as hell) and the sight is laid out well. Hope everyone is enjoying their unit as well as myself.
My eight year old just learned to use the manual trany, hope my machine is safe (gonna have to hide the key). He also loves his Scrambler X. I also have 01 500HO and the new Kawi KFX-700, man what a good year this is going to be...........

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Thanks for the kind words!

Sounds like you have quite a collection of machines, that's way cool! How do you like that KFX700? I've been thinking about one as a second sport quad but since I'm broke at the moment, I don't have to worry too much about it. :)

Rob

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 700 is very forgiving and pulls hard from the bottom. It's extremely comfortable and I love how the automatic engages right off the bottom, no revs before the clutch engages unlike my 500. The shifter on the bars is awesome, jumping is not for this machine (at least compared to my TL). I'm a larger rider so the long rides go to the 700. The Predator spoils you if you don't like bump steer. If I want to rip I pull out the Predator and ride myself into the ground. I'm going to Pismo next week and can't wait to see how it does in the sand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts