Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.partsland.com has every nut and bolt on this thing... have a ?? too.. better to run a drop-in with are box mods.. or a clamp-on.. have a dyno jet kit .. want stage 3 but not sure if clamp-on what part number and manufactor it is?? thanks blkbird

·
Registered
235 Posts
I think their web site has the parts for the original build of the Predator 500. Mine is a newer build and has different parts than they list. I have the Polaris Parts manual which is what they scanned into to their web site and it's different on certain parts. Mine lists some parts for after a certain build date. So be careful buying parts off their web site.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I would advise not dealing with them. That is one of the local dealers by me about 5 minutes away. They tried telling me one time that the pred didnt have an oil filter so the guy wouldnt order me one. They dont know anything about quads, just snowmobiles. The only thing this dealer is good for is oil and greese.

Zack

·
Registered
493 Posts
You order online just like Riva. So far I haven't had one bad experience with them. It is much quicker than having the dealer order for you. It's all OEM stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts