Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys hows it going? Well i just wanted to say that i have some very good friends that own a machine shop not so far from my house, they have everything from CNC to sandblasting... pretty cool stuff. These people are VERY professional and are very serious with the work they do. Well i was just wondering if there was maybe some parts for the predator that you guys would maybe like to get that i could produce in a reasonably large number since i will be getting a predator anyday and they said that they would always be glad to do business with me. Any suggestions?? Thanks alot, all help appreciated!

-Ryan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
LoL!! i just realized the Bob is doing the same thing!! and you know whats even funnier.. he lives somewhat near me! how funny.. i had no clue about Bob when i posted this.. hmm what should we do

·
Registered
82 Posts
Theres are a quite a few parts on the predator that can be cnc machined such as , handle bar clamps, shift lever, brake lever, case saver, brake line clamps, these are just some ideas that i think would be very cool for the predator.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts