Polaris Riders Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ha ha prove him wrong dude! Heres a video of a scrambler with a 700 xc motor, theres like 4 other vids to, he says ski doo instead of snowmobile so yall arent confused, it sounds nice as hell!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR2Idyb04YQ

My sled is an 08 shift 600, its still the carb motor, the motors fairly compact and litish for polaris, and straight rips, had up to 100 even and was still pulling abit,and its a monter through mid!, i can just edge an 04 800 xc, a 600 would be plenty really

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I was told by some polaris gurus to use the 600 polaris engine.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
EFI for sure.

here is some new pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
more

Attachments

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
again

Attachments

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
top view

Attachments

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
good old CPI pipe cut to fit

Attachments

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
other side

Attachments

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
one more for now

Attachments

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
this sucker is turning out lighter then I thought it would. I have placed every part I plan to use on it and it seems alot lighter then the outlaw. if it turns out that way this thing is going to be fast.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
well boys and girls the quad is pretty much finished ,or at least it will be by the weekend. SO far So good. I have to get different Tire/rims, nerfs ,carb and make a rad grill guard, but so far here it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
another

Attachments

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
again

Attachments

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Oh I forgot I also need to aline the steering and install new tie rod ends.The ends on her were just for mock up. I'm thinking Im going to call it the recycler because every part is salvaged from a pred or a scrambler. also I could have decals made to look like the recycle symbol but have the arrows changed to look like Spears, each spear will have scrambler /predator and spears writen on them. Just so you guys know My last Name is SPEARS. so it should fit into the lookand name of the quad.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Here a idea for the symbol. Its just a rough idea need alot of work but Im not an artist, this was done on paint brush

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,633 Posts
If Brittany is your sister, i wanna make a deposit in her! :)

21 - 40 of 62 Posts