Polaris Riders Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Money sent

Thanks

Preddy has been too wide for some time. This should help.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Wheels have arrived

·
Registered
65 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
38 Posts
received the bar clamp. Thanks man.
Jed

·
Registered
65 Posts
Got the master cylinder covers and case savers yesterday!!

Thanks a bunch!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thank you to everyone who made a purchase!! I hope you like your stuff and enjoy it! Did everyone recieve everything they ordered so far?

An update to what is left...not much:
1)2 year black shock covers
2)The Chase Harper Bag-$5.00?
3)Camo Handlebar bag-$4.00?
4)Aluminum Hot Seat handlebar Clamp-$18.00?
5)Moose Racing aluminum Master Cylinder Cover $?.??
6) 2 Rear Shock Resivior Guards$15.00?
7)K&N Predator 500 Fitler -$30.00?
8)K&N OUTLAW 525[IRS ONLY!!!]-$25.00?

Make offers- It all needs to go!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
$20 shipped on the white hood?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Interest in the headlight deletes. PM Sent
Managed to break a tab riding today...

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey guys, We used to have a polaris predator race team with 5 predators enlisted. we have since gotten rid of all of them and switched to different machines. As many of you probably know, when you race you break things. We have alot of leftover parts and accessories that we never got around to using. Im going to list them all here for you guys and hopefully you can get rid of them for me and put them to good use. I can take paypal, and we are very good friends with the local polaris dealer and they are willing to accept your credit card and then give us a credit towards our next purchases from them in return or check/money order. PM me for details on our address and any other questions. All Prices include shipping and are extremely cheap! I just want them gone. I will continue to update this thread as I get time, so keep checking back. I have around 20 items in total.

1st up: Predator/Outlaw 500 ALL years, Red Front Shock Cover Pair $10.00

2nd A: A Pair Of Black Front Shock Covers. $10.00 Predator/Outlaw All Years

2nd up: 1 rear Red shock cover. It says "PREDATOR" on it $6.00 Predator/Outlaw All Years

2nd A: 1 rear Red Shock Cover. It says "Polaris" on it. $5.00 Predator/Outlaw All Years

2nd B: 1 Rear Black Shock Cover. It says "Polaris" on it. $5.00 Predator Outlaw All Years

3rd: UM Performance Aluminum Radiator Bottle Guard. 17.00 Predator 500 all years

4th: UM Performance Aluminum Rear Remote Shock Resv Guard. 17.00 Predator 500 All Years

5th: UM Performance Aluminum Battery Guard Cover. 17.00 Predator 500 All Years(with stock battery size)

6th: HPD Billet Throttle Assembly. $50.00 O.B.O Predator 500 All Years, Requires HPD Throttle Cable STCATT05

7th: Moose Billet Handlebar Clamp. Stock Handlebars $10.00 Cannot Use with bars with crossbar bad. Does not haveknockout for reverse light

8th: Hot Seat Performance Handlebar Clamp. Stock Handlebars. $20.00obo Cannot use with crossbar bad. Does not haveknockout for reverse.

9th: Moose Master Cylinder Cap/Cover- Billet Aluminum- $10.00 Predator 500 03-06 only

10th: Predator 500 03-06 only Hot Seat Performance Master Cylinder Cap/Cover- Billet Aluminum- $10.00

11th: Black-Rath Racing Vented Headlight Knockout Inserts-$12.00/pair 2 available, Predator 500 All Years

12th: Machined-Rath Racing Vented Headlight Knockout Inserts-$12.00/pair Predator 500 All Years

14th: Hot Seat Performance 38tooth Aluminum Rear Sprocket. $10.00

15th: PRM Swingarm Aluminum Skid Plate- $30.00 o.b.o 2003 Predator 500 ONLY!

16th: Predator 500 2004 ONLY. Aluminum Polaris Nerf Bar Sets- $50.00 o.b.o

I'll take both vented headlight guards

21 - 40 of 41 Posts