Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, We used to have a polaris predator race team with 5 predators enlisted. we have since gotten rid of all of them and switched to different machines. As many of you probably know, when you race you break things. We have alot of leftover parts and accessories that we never got around to using. Im going to list them all here for you guys and hopefully you can get rid of them for me and put them to good use. I can take paypal, and we are very good friends with the local polaris dealer and they are willing to accept your credit card and then give us a credit towards our next purchases from them in return or check/money order. PM me for details on our address and any other questions. All Prices include shipping and are extremely cheap! I just want them gone. I will continue to update this thread as I get time, so keep checking back. I have around 20 items in total.

1st up: Predator/Outlaw 500 ALL years, Red Front Shock Cover Pair $10.00

2nd A: A Pair Of Black Front Shock Covers. $10.00 Predator/Outlaw All Years

2nd up: 1 rear Red shock cover. It says "PREDATOR" on it $6.00 Predator/Outlaw All Years

2nd A: 1 rear Red Shock Cover. It says "Polaris" on it. $5.00 Predator/Outlaw All Years

2nd B: 1 Rear Black Shock Cover. It says "Polaris" on it. $5.00 Predator Outlaw All Years

3rd: UM Performance Aluminum Radiator Bottle Guard. 17.00 Predator 500 all years

4th: UM Performance Aluminum Rear Remote Shock Resv Guard. 17.00 Predator 500 All Years

5th: UM Performance Aluminum Battery Guard Cover. 17.00 Predator 500 All Years(with stock battery size)

6th: HPD Billet Throttle Assembly. $50.00 O.B.O Predator 500 All Years, Requires HPD Throttle Cable STCATT05

7th: Moose Billet Handlebar Clamp. Stock Handlebars $10.00 Cannot Use with bars with crossbar bad. Does not haveknockout for reverse light

8th: Hot Seat Performance Handlebar Clamp. Stock Handlebars. $20.00obo Cannot use with crossbar bad. Does not haveknockout for reverse.

9th: Moose Master Cylinder Cap/Cover- Billet Aluminum- $10.00 Predator 500 03-06 only

10th: Predator 500 03-06 only Hot Seat Performance Master Cylinder Cap/Cover- Billet Aluminum- $10.00

11th: Black-Rath Racing Vented Headlight Knockout Inserts-$12.00/pair 2 available, Predator 500 All Years

12th: Machined-Rath Racing Vented Headlight Knockout Inserts-$12.00/pair Predator 500 All Years

14th: Hot Seat Performance 38tooth Aluminum Rear Sprocket. $10.00

15th: PRM Swingarm Aluminum Skid Plate- $30.00 o.b.o 2003 Predator 500 ONLY!

16th: Predator 500 2004 ONLY. Aluminum Polaris Nerf Bar Sets- $50.00 o.b.o

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have a couple of front remote resivior add ons for the front shocks that I dont have pictures of. If you are interested. make me an offer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can one of the moderaters open up the edit feature so I can delete when I sell something please???

As of right now the Trail Tech Bars and clamp have payment on them and are sold, Thanks shanker.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Not sure we can set it to allow you to edit, but post when something is sold and one of us will take care of it for you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
pm sent

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
All set....sorry!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Make Offers on stuff through PMs. Everything will be considered.
Just so you guys know the UM performance items- the battery guard, resv guard and coolant overflow bottle guard all retailed for around 50 bucks. 17.00 is really cheap

·
Registered
4 Posts
PM sent.. dcc1089, please ignore the PM's I sen to to you on accident.. I was clicking the PM link above 06Pred's name... DOH! New on this forum..

·
Registered
730 Posts
The Rath headlight deletes will work with the Outlaws as well. I took mine off the Preddy when I got an outlaw and a little molding and they fit right up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I found some more stuff lying around that I need rid of. All Prices Include Shipping. Check the other post out for other things I have listed. These prices are way below what I have into them. PM for shipping info and paypal info. I will consider offers, PM me with them. 1st: Two Front ITP T-9 Pro Baja Wheels Reinforced Aluminum Rings 4+1 Offset 4/156 Bolt Pattern WIll Fit All Predator/Outlaw Front Wheels. $100 Shipped. Outside View: Inside View: 2nd: A Pair Of Fox Shock Remote Resiviors. $75.00 For the Pair o.b.o They were sold by polaris as a direct fit to tap into stock Front Fox Shocks that came on predators and can also be fitted to Outlaws. They come with full directions and all hardware and mounting. 3rd: A white OR blue Stock Predator hood. $20.00 each Both are in good condition, brand new. Blue has light scratches. The blue is metallic, white is the standard white. 4th: Got a couple Predator Hats laying around. $10.00 shipped. They are fully adjustable. Also have a beanie available, same price. Red or Black 5th: A Never Worn, Brand New Predator Jersey. $15.00 shipped Size: Large It cost me $50 when I bought it. 6th: Chase Harper Storage bag. $10.00 o.b.o (Great to attatch to the handlebars, or the front bumper) We always used these to put our spark plugs and a bottle of water in. 7th: A camo handlebar bag i had for a sportsman. $8.00 o.b.oshipped Its new, never put on. Again you can attatch it just about anywhere.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Update:
The Fox Resiviors are sold.
The UM battery Guard is sold.
The UM Radiator Bottle Guard is sold.
The Aluminum Swingarm Skid is Sold.
The Moose Master Cylinder Cover is sold.
The Hot Seat 38Tooth Sprocket Is Gone.
The Red shock cover. It says "PREDATOR" on it.
The pair of front black shock covers is sold.
The HPD Throttle Assembly is sold.

If you still see something you bought listed, its not because we didnt send out your order.... I had doubles and triples of some things. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I will take the wheels per our PM.

I live in Illinois btw

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey sorry I thought you lived in ottawa canada, for some reason that sounded like canada to me haha.
The wheeels are yours, i sent over a PM with our paypal address.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts