Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not as good as I thought......but I took a cool 3rd and second this wk end flattrack.I was racing a Predator,Raptor,Z400,300ex,Vforce(she smoked azz) I took a third place with that group of ladies and tongiht on ly a couple of us ran my 400ex both nights.......WHAT A BLAST!! Talk about some fast chicks! It was goodto run with fast girls, Ive nevr ran with them and didnt know what to expect,but overall I did ok Fri and did AWEOSOME tonight, I DEF am taking out the Predator to see how it will do.......OH, mu husband took 1st place last night on the flattrack AND 1st in the MX this makes a 2-2 for his MX season so far...And they say a Predaot sucks on the track......WHATEVER!!! HE raced 2 Yami 450's, A shee, a CRF450 and one other I cant remember....So far, we both had a good start for the season I cant wait until its in full swing for the short track that Raptor wont do as well I dont think, or the Vforce.but who knows, anyhow I had to post some braggin rights and even though I didnt take home a 1sy place, I felt really good on my 400ex and rode about as hard as I could... I have some pics would anyone be so kind to help me post them??thanks !!.....Tina

·
Registered
557 Posts
Way to go there QJ.With all the different riding you do, flat track, mx, trail ride, I would hate to think you have the change set ups for each race.

Sometimes in racing it is the fact that you were able to finish is a major accomplishment.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Congrats Tina. I'm hopeing to find some racing around here, but no such luck yet.

·
Registered
525 Posts
You 're doing more then most of the guys here. I happy for you, my wife looks up to women riders like yourself. She would say (YOU GO GIRL) LOL

later

·
Registered
3 Posts
WHERE IN THE BOISE AREA DO YOU RACE? WHAT IS THE FALL SCHEDULE?
BRENT
I met you guys at the Weiser Sand Dunes a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Caleb~~ Its a CRF motor in a 400ex.:)

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brent, Ill PM you my phone number I have tenative dates for Fall race schedule.And We are now starting the Fall/winter MX season right now.We will be out on Sat at Pleasant Valley for the race,Troy will race both series .Give us a call sometime,we would love to have you out there!! :):):) TINA

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dune Surfer~~~ Troy is still waiting to Polaris to send a new frame, in the mean time, his has been welded really well, so far no problems,excpet Troys back givin him a hard time on the MX track.....

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Chilly!!! :):):):

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heres some pics of a website that tok pics of the summer sieries this ek end.these pics are better than mine turned out. http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=042D005Q030034&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1&d=0

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
here are some vids and pics that a local websitetook of us this wk end at the MX and flattrack http://www.idahoatv.info/

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That 400 DEF needs a 440 kit in it. A Vforce and Raptor is a hard contender to deal with on a fast track....:( WEll Ill have it pegged in fifth next summer series and blow them off the track....hehe....... But I still have this winter to get by them both, I just wont get too close to that Big Ole Vforce and get stuffed in a wall.....lol...... Thanks MODQUAD :)

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Great job Tina.....looks like it was a blast.....:)

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tony..... IM OLDER THAN HE IS!!!!!! :O HAHAHAHAHA........ Must mean that I look better for my age ..........right?????????? (now Im putting you on the spot)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts