Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AC racing has a pic of a TLD with their soon to be released front bumper, so far this is my favorite....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have you seen the DG Front bumper? I think it's nice. They also have oversized nerf bars available with red netting that looks pretty good on our machines.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've seen pics of the DG and PRM bumpers, they're all nice. I'm not crazy about the Polaris monster though. For whatever reason I'll most like end up with the AC...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Ive got a PRM summit on the front of my 400EX. I may get one for the poopalaris.

The summit looks very odd, but it provides alot of protection to the front suspension.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have installed a PRM summit on my pred. The bumper looks very good on it. I seems to mimmick the lines of the pred. I also have the PRM cooler rack. The fit and finish is very nice

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
I have the Polaris bumper on mine... it IS obnoxious, but that's part of its charm. :)

I really like DG's new nerf bars. I may end up with a set of those, but I'm waiting to see what the AC ones look like.

I also ordred the basic PRM rear grab bar. I'm tired of that one that the machine comes with.

Rob

·
Registered
37 Posts
Anyone have suggestions for the rear grab bar? I hate how polaris pointed the flag mount at my head. I seem to break a flag at least twice every trip to the dunes. Just bought a big stiffy flag hoping this helps the flag breakage, but rings my bell every time it smacks me in the head.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts