Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if anyone has ripped apart there seat to try and get rid of the bump in the middle?
has any one replaced the covers with some thing else on the market? i went to atvseatcovers.com to see if they could make me a custom seat cover and foam, but there phone has been disconnected and they dont read there emails.let me know what you guys figure out.i cant wait for some one to make a seat foam with no bump in it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
there's a bump in the seat????? That's the first I've heard about that.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I don't have a bump in my seat. That does sound strange.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've noticed this bump, I don't like it either. You don't notice it if your up close to the tank or near the rear where its comfortable. Its right in the middle, a place I notice quite a bit. It would something I would like to fix.

Has anyone had any problem with the seat falling off while riding?

·
Registered
231 Posts
About how heavy are you? Don't take it personal, but there have been some problems with the hook under the seat pressing against the air box. You may be feeling the rebound of that hook. A good fix is to either cut your hook off or get the slip-on air filter. Only think I can think of.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
j man no offence taken. im 6'1" 185 lbs and i was looking at the seat hook and its nowhere near the airbox. i notice the bump in the middle of the seat even when its off the beast. has anyone removed the cover on there seat to see if there is an extra piece of foam or a deformity in the foam???

·
Registered
101 Posts
I am 6'4 210 and i had a feeling of a bump in my seet and it was the latch for the tools hitting the airbox, i cut off the tab and all is well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts