Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The welds that attach the braces from the rear plastic to the frame broke right where it welds to the frame on both sides, and it also caused the plastic to crack a little kinda by the seat. I called my dealer and he ordered me the plastic and braces today at no charge, the warranty covered it. I also got the skid plates. The a arm skids looked like they were screwed up at the factory, and re welded, and then they grinded on it, it really looked terrible, but the rest of my skids had very nice welds on them, so i sent the a arm skids back for an exchange. It looks to me like polaris needs a new welder.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My rear plastic braces were both cracked also. My dealer also replaced for free. I noticed them when I replaced my cracked frame.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
my rear plastic brace is broke too, wonder if i can play it for a new set of plastic. better get to the dealer.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
both or my braces broke on my way home forom the dunes. it was on the trailer sideways. the guy that first had mine layed it on its left rear side in the woods and cracked that side so the plastics were already fubar. I went ahead and left them off, they broke so easily and if something happens maybe they will let that plastic flex a bit more instead of just racking...hopefully.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts