Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out riding today, and it looked like one of my air scoops were bent. when i tried to bend it back, i noticed that they werent bent, but the brackets on top of the radiator were both broke off completely. its only being held on by the bottom. anyone have this happen?

im going to take it to my dealer monday or tuesday and have it fixed, and i hope to hell the warranty covers it! i have 11 days left on the regular warranty, and then i have the other six month warranty. it should be covered.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone else had this problem?

checked my buddies opred out today, and his frame is cracked. he also has broken mounts on top of his radiator!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my buddy doesnt have any scoops, i have the prm! why?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just talked to my dealer today, polaris is going to cover my radiator. I have to take my pred in next week and have it fixed. My dealer told me that polaris told him to stiffen up my front shocks.He told me polaris said that they have to be stiffened up or they wont warranty the radiator if it breaks again. Anyone have any idea why polaris would tell them my dealer this? Sounds fishy to me. I thought the front shocks were made to be adjustable so you can set them how you like them. I havent touched them, there still set to how they were from the factory.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep, thats exactly what happened. i took my pred in monday, and have it back already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts