Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just washed the 4wheeler and when i started it back up i noticed that the brake light was on. I checked the parking brake and nothing... It gets a tad bit brighter when I touch the brake handle but thats all... not like it was.

Any quick fix for this? Or should I take it back for warranty work?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I wouldnt worry about it. Mine has done that a few times after ive washed it. It's normal the next day.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
It is most likely your rear brake connection because the front is sealed inside the brake line...pull down on the rear spring to turn the brake light on and off..repeat untill it gets worked out..you can spray some WD40 on there to help clean it out.

·
Premium Member
3,935 Posts
Check the routing of the wires going from the rear brake to he harness and make sure it isn't touching the exhaust pipe. Mine did the light on thing and then burned through and shorted out the whole quad.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
if the wd-40 doesn't help,the switch on mine just came loose in the bracket

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is most likely your rear brake connection because the front is sealed inside the brake line...pull down on the rear spring to turn the brake light on and off..repeat untill it gets worked out..you can spray some WD40 on there to help clean it out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you mean at the tail light itself ? Like unplug bulb and keep repeating plug and unplug until it gets to work right ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts