Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey has anyone installed this kit on your Predator yet? If so what were the results? Is it a clean install? How many passes does a bottle last? The kit looks good check it out at Boondockers they claim a 17hp increase on the Predator. Any other Nitrous kits that you've installed? Thanks RobG Edit: URL'd the link.

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
$800+ for a nitrous kit? Yikes! For a car that might be a good deal, but for only 17 hp, I think I'd spend my money on a big bore kit.

Bummer, for a minute there I thought I'd found a neat new toy. :)

Rob

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wow... 800$... Not to mention shipping or having to refill it all the time. Much rather spend the money on other bolt ons that you dont have to "refill"

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I konw $800 is high for a nitrous kit the others brands are around $500, that's why I posted to see if anyone had tried it out and see if it was worth the cost. After all the bolt-ons you have to look for other ways to continue to increase the power. I think Nitrous is the most cost effective way, the turbo kit is way too much. If I decide to buy it I'll let you all know how it works. Take care.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Red that's the idea, hill shooting and drag racing. Nitrous is just that little added go-go juice for when the guy next to you stays next to you too long. Nitrous is a simple way and if done right a safe way to get substancial HP increases for short races. I've run it on all my cars and never had a problem. Okay one blown motor but I got greedy and ran too much, learned my lesson.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts