Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my predator and need to get some wheels with paddles. What is the bolt pattern to the stock hubs and what other bikes out there use the same if any?

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
The rears are 4/156. The only other atv with that pattern, was the 89-90 Banshee.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
I thought I heard somewhere that Honda had the same bolt pattern? WEll ..we learned how wrong that was when doing the Quad wars and needed to switch out a tire,and it didnt fit!! LOL... Just curious..whats the fronts? I may be getting Mohawks this summer for duning.......TINA :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think Rath Racing is selling some hubs that has the Honda bolt pattern. You can try them out.

http://www.rathracing.com/

·
Registered
217 Posts
The fronts are also 4x156. If you get the douglas .190 rims for the fronts on the predator, they come with a HUGE offset. To give you an idea of just how much this is, the front of the predator with the stock rims and tires measures 45 inches from outside tire. with my sand tires on the front, it mearsure 53 inches. I would only recommend these rims for dune riding because the HUGE offset leaves the front brakes exposed.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
holy cow!! 53inches huh? well that could come in handy for flattrack in the fall I guess,thanks for the scoop on the brakes being exposed.....;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts