Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Billet brake res. cover, 4 styles available for the 2003 predator XT500, including TLD!

Here are the 4 styles of billet brake res. covers for the XT 500 predator. Check out the link below. Let me know what you think.

Bob

http://billetcreations.com/pages/10/index.html#

Or go to www.billetcreations.com and look under ATV PRODUCTS.

·
Registered
101 Posts
You dont want to know what i think.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I would have made the TLD go the other way..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Why would you want the TLD the other direction, all lettering and symbols at the bars face the rider. It looks perfect just the way it is.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Why would you want the TLD the other direction, all lettering and symbols at the bars face the rider. It looks perfect just the way it is.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I dont know..just looks backwards to me..kinda like a handlebar pad..i would put it so it read "Polaris" while i sat on the bike..not if i stood in front of it. Again..maybe just the way i see it..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Scott_B,

It does read while your seated, The picture might be throwing you off (I'm a machinist, not a photographer...lol). If your reading it standing in front of the bike it's upside down. Thanks for the reply.

Bob

·
Registered
343 Posts
HAHA..i just checked it again..your right..i probably didnt have my glasses on when i looked the first time! HA..it does look good though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts