Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a Big Gun complete system today. First off let me say my God what an improvement. The installation was straight forward and easy. The only changes were to go up on the main jet to a 155 and install a K & N. It has way more bottom end and the power is just nasty all the way up. I couldn't be any happier

·
Registered
343 Posts
Got any pics? how much did it set you back..??

On another note..what year mustang do you have??

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
What kind of DB's does it run. Just posted some W/B DB readings yesterday on ATV Connection. Gotta be able to get into state run parks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The whole system cost $449.00 plus the $35 for the K&N. I don't have any pic's yet. It is definetly louder than stock but I don't have any idea of the DB's. A friend has a DS650 with a procircuit that I believe is louder than the predator. I have seen the system on rockymountainatv.com but they are out of stock. I went on a much longer ride today and the power is incredible. I can not believe the power increase all the way through. It winds up so much quicker you have to shift faster than before. As far as the Mustang goes it's a 2001 GT

·
Registered
343 Posts
Cool..nice..i have a 88 stang..just did a cam swap today..lots of fun stuff..ever bring it to the track?? i ran a [email protected] last year stock..since then i've done intake, heads, and well now a camshaft..hoping for 12s!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts