Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, new to the quad/pred scene but lovin it till tonight..... got in a head on wreck from a guy @ a local track when he was doin 60-70 down the road and i was goin to load my truck, anyway.... big wham and flown 20 ft later..... got to look @ her and the tie rod it toast, bumper is history, and i think the right from wheel is bent too..... anyone know a place to get the tie rods? lookin for a bumper now too, anyone have suggestions on personal favs? kinda need to go "money wise" with this endeavour so any help would be awesome!!! i wanna go back out after i can feel my legs again!!

Tony

·
Registered
231 Posts
Man that sucks!! Sorry to hear about that! I would talk to your dealer, they should be able to replace all of those things. Although, since you already trashed the front bumper, I would go ahead and purchase an aftermarket on, like AC or DG or something. Good luck!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Well sorry to hear bought your accident but I am getting the ac bumper that is my personal favorite. Hope heals quick as back to the way it was and same goes for your pred.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts