Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a preety bad ass water uard to prevent all the water coming up with the stock airbox out of there just thought id let you know and if you know of any other guards out there let em know thanks.
Bikes Predators Smoked
03 and 04 Banshee
03 and 04 Raptor
04 V-force 700
Waiting to SMoke the YFZ40 when i get the Bike

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
lets see a pic of the guard,,,

·
Registered
1,935 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont know how good the outrwares protedto is but i wanted to make sue no water was getting in.Anyways i broke my cam so tomarow i will get another and get some pics posted thanks

·
Registered
429 Posts
I know it's been posted a 100 times, but what jetting are you guys using w/ the clamp on and what's the clamp on part number.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
RU-1770 get it from Hyper Racing (Localbuzz researched a great deal) $23. Then call Outerwares directly and get a WR125-6T. Main jet is 168-170, and pilot is #50.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
im gonna have to call them n the 15th,, how do they get one so cheap? everyone else is nearly 2 timse that

do they have a website or phone # hyper or ouwears,,

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea Hyper Racing gets the K&N Slip On Filters from outerwears for more money and sell them for 23 some how, when i asked the guy at outerwears about why his filters were so expensive and why hyper racing was about half the price. He couldnt believe and went on and on about how he supplies hyper racing the filters for more than 23 and there is no way that they are selling them that cheap. ANyways thats why i still ned to put the pics in my profile by the end of the week, Is anyone interested in those skid plates for sae on here Diamond plate. Let Me know

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they probably weigh 3lbs, they are made of 1/8 in rubber if you take your seat off they attatch to the frame all the way past the carb starting from the back.

·
Registered
147 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts