Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This DVD was made by one of the members of this site (RIP) to help others with the repair of their engines. It has step by step info needed for even the non professional mechanic to disassemble and reassemble the Fuji engine sold by Polaris from 2003-2007. The DVD is approximately 2 hours long, contains 5 chapters, & each chapter is approximately 20 to 30 minutes long. Chapter 1 includes: bottom end disassembly and assembly Chapter 2 includes: transmission disassembly and assembly Chapter 3 includes: side case assembly Chapter 4 includes: piston and cylinder assembly Chapter 5 includes: head assembly, valve adjustments and clutch assembly Note:(In the video RIP does not put oil on the threads of the head bolts during reassembly. It is the opinion of many builders that this is something which makes assembly go much better.) Note: The valve specs for all years of the Fuji engine are as follows. intake: 0.006"/0.15mm Exhaust: 0.010"/0.27mm Both are +/- 0.0019"/0.05mm The DVD is for sale for $20.00 including shipping at this time. The profit made from selling the DVD will go to support this website. To order just send me a pm with your email address & mailing address included and I will send you a paypal request for payment. When I receive payment I will mail out your DVD. ( Questions asked in this thread will be answered and then the posts will be deleted so this doesn't get too cumbersome )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts