Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just posted my feelings on my 06 Hawkeye and thought I'd pass this info on.
Camoplast, the company that makes Tatou, Traxion, and Giant tracks is considering making kits for the 08 Sportsman 300HO and 400HO. Of course, this is on the Hawkeye frame so the kits will also fit the older Hawkeyes. The kit was originally developed for 300CC engines and I understand they work great with the smaller engine. Tatou is the line they will upgrade. Those of us who have Hawkeyes and the ones considering buying the 400HO would appreciate the help of members of the forum by having you emailing

[email protected]

and asking if a kit will soon be available for the new Sportsman 400HO. Any help from the forum members would help. There are some pretty interest sites for tracks if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I bought a set of tracks for a different polaris and modified them. 6 hrs on them todate and they work really well. Lots of power to pull it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Mongrol, I read alot about your tracks on other forums and its pretty cool you made them work on your hawkeye. I live in Minensota and we finally got some snow in December, but I still won't buy a snowmobile. I really want a set of tracks but they are not leagal in Minnesota on sled trails and the state claims a ATV has to have 3-6 flotation tires to be leagal in ditches and ATV trails. Some day when they change the regs and my wife sees an economic benifit I might be abel to justify them.
Until then, keep on tracking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts