Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Was there any other competition out there??

·
Registered
217 Posts
Finally got my issue. Its cool that they named it Sport quad of the year and no, there really was no other competetion. I was a little disappointed in the article. You would think that the article for the sport quad of the year would be more than two pages, taken up mostly by a large picture of the quad.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Snore Snore, that was one of the lamest ATV sport articles yet........and I love the mag, its the only one of the ragazines I still subscribe too.

I find it interesting to note that they've shown very little of the TL preddy in the rags, and the black is bitchin' looking........

Heck, they didn't cover any new info or anything......what a sales pitch for polaris.

I also note that Chevy has had 2 page ads on the desirable inner front cover for the last 2 issues, Hmmmmm, first time a Chevy ad appeared in ATV sport, they also did a 1 or 2 page review of the truck.........

I think ATV sport is starting to get the suck up feature already provided by the bigger Dirt Squeels.........sigh....

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
You might start to think that...but, take for instance my Pure Polaris article, it's been pushed back many times, just to maintain a balance. They don't want Predator overload. They like it as much as we do, they're just trying not to "piss off" the others. But it is interesting that the TLD's haven't had much exposure. Just helped sell another one (that makes 3 for me) at the dealer yesterday. There's gotta be a commision around here somewhere. hehe.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
good to see such a good article on the predator, maybe everyone will think twice before bagging on it now...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Okay, I retract my statement (this is the worst issue ever) as I read further into the whole issue while seated upon the family throne.....

Nice shot of Raths PRED on the starting gate of ice racing, and I liked the detailed front view showing his shock reserve mounting, foot peg wing extensions, and air scoops.

Did he just totally remove the radiator overflow bottle?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yep, the radiator bottle on Rath's bike is gone. he just ran a hose down the back side of the radiator. GO to his website www.rathracing.com and look at the picture of the radiator scoops he sells. That a good picture of the radiator bottle removed.

·
Registered
101 Posts
The scoops rath sells does not eliminate the bottle, it just moves it right behind the radiator

1 - 13 of 13 Posts