Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you all for participating in the QOTM. The point of quad of the month is to try to drive the level of the Polaris OHV from a stock platform. And to get a little recognition for all the work and MONEY you have put into your quad. Please don't bash someone because they like a style different than yours.

1) From the 1st to the 15th only post your pics (at the most 4) if you want to enter the contest. No vote/comment posts yet please. All non pic post during this time will be deleted.

2) From the 16th to last day of the month only post vote/comments, as no more entries will be taken. Also feel free to pm me your vote if you do not want to vote in the open forum, I keep a spreadsheet for the votes, lol.

3) The thread will be locked the first day of the next month, and votes will be counted, and the winner announced.

4) The winner of the previous month cannot enter.

5) Constructive criticism is good but any flaming posts will be deleted

6) If we get a large number of two types of vehicle's, I reserve the right to create another category. (ie. side by side, minis, etc.)

7) Polaris products only. While we honor our members that own other brands, this is a Polaris based forum. There are other brand specific fourms that will gladly take your entry.

8) Please make sure that your mod lists are up to date in your signature. Entries with mod list needs to be as the machine sits. No "wish list" or "it is going to have" items.

9) You must own the quad being submitted, or must be owned by a member of this site. You may nominate another member's ride as long as your post clearly states the owner's user name and the entry does not conflict with any other rules.

Doing this keeps it simple with one thread and all the pics at the top to reference. If you have any questions PM me. Thank you and good luck!

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Alright I guess I'll through mine into the mix. I purchased this in October and have done all the mods you see in my profile.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
The next

Attachments

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Alright I am trying to get these pictures up.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
339 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
sorry about the duplicate photo

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
and last

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
I guess I'll give it a try this month...

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Well Idon't know what happened to my pics but here they are again

Attachments

·
Premium Member
339 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
ok then I guess it's just me. I have try to view them on 4 different pc's and still can't

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
3rd can you see them now?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 65 Posts