Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are currently trying to barrow a Predator to use for R&D from somone in So Cal, but it has not been easy finding one. We already did a carb for Daryl Rath but we need finalize the carb and hardware kit before we release anything to the public.

If you know of someone in the So Cal area that would loan us a bike for testing, they get to keep the carb as a bonus. After we finalize the kit it will be approx 6 weeks until they are available. They should run in the $475 range for retail pricing.

This is an email I just recieved from Edelbrock, if anyone is near there location this would be an excellent oppurtunity to get a free ($475) edelbrock carb for there predator. If anyone is interested, contact Jason at 800-416-8628.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Do you know if they still need someone and where in so cal? Im in so cal and would love to do it!!.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not exactley sure where, but the phone number is in my above post. Give Jason a call and see what he says.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
I talked to Jason today and I guess they are gonna barrow my Pred for about a week he said. So my quad is gonna go off for testing wahoo. Thanks RNGMSTR for the info

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Im pretty sure they would. I hope the carb makes a big difference. I wonder if they would hurt my baby:(

·
Registered
53 Posts
i doubt they will hurt it, it sounds like the carb is all done ,they just need to have it working for a real world situation,
and please write a little review here as quick as possible, i am very interested in that carb

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Moved

1 - 10 of 10 Posts