Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to see if anyone is from the area. Email me at [email protected] I would really like to know where you guys and gals ride around here. Thanks,
Randy

·
Registered
450 Posts
I live in New Berlin. Not to many places to ride around here except private land. I have two MX style tracks to ride on but both private land. Other than that there is Bong Recreation(Kind of boring 7 mile track),Cheesehead Trail(about an hour and a half or two hour drive for railroad grade trails), But my favorite is Black River Falls but that is about a 3 hour drive but I try to go up as often as I can. Where do you ride.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I usually ride on my friends private property in sussex. We have a couple of jumps and we are really starting to build it up. I ride a pred and my guys all ride banshees. I wish there was somthing local so I could ride whenever. If you ever want to setup a ride let me know. Randy

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm about 35 min south of Milwaukee. Like predrunner said not much around hear accept private areas and practice tracks. Black River Falls is great, just don't go on a holiday weekend, way to busy, found that out memorial day. If your interested in going south there is a great riding area in Attica Indiana called the Badlands, its like 700 acres and a abandoned gravel pit, woods, sand, hillclimbs, you name it. Probably be like a 4 hour ride . Also there is a riding club in Elkhorn, called the All Season Riders, they are working with DNR to try to get some trails opened in the Kettle Moraine state park and some other ares.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I lived in Burlington for about 7 years. What a small, small world.

·
Registered
450 Posts
By the way twpredator is that Kettle Moraine thing something that is actually going somewhere or just talk. I've heard of talk of atv trails out there for a couple of years but nothing lately, it would really be nice they definately have enough land to make some nice trails and added income for the park system. I've got my fingers crossed but not my hopes up. Ha Ha

·
Registered
450 Posts
Anyone from the Milwaukee area see the ad in the Sunday paper about Private dirt track available to ride in Franklin. I have a call in to the guy but no return yet hopefully it's a decent track it would be nice to have another place to ride around here.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I called he said it was to small. He was thinking about opening a mx track because of all the calls he had.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Oh well, he hasn't called me back but I guess that's that.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I don't know how close the trails in Kettle Moraine are to a reality yet, but I know the club has someone talking with the DNR, at least its a start. We need something around here badly.

G

·
I live in Sparta. In the spring when I get my new quad, we should all organize a ride. Maybe up in the Black River Trails. I think that would be super fun.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm going to Eagle River for 10 days next week but I think when I get back a couple buddies and I were going to go to BRF just for one overnight I will post the date in a few forums try to get a group up there it would be fun

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would definitly be down to go anywhere. I have never been anywhere yet except my friends track.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts