Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyon from here is around Northeast Pa.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've been to Towanda a time or two. Didn't realize we were so close...small world.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where do you ride most of the time? well have to get together and ride!

·
Registered
90 Posts
you bet I sent you an email

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got your mail, and responded! Ive got a lot of people around here to ride with, but riding the same trails with the same people all the time gets old!

Anyone else from northeast Pa!

·
Registered
37 Posts
fROM sCRANTON AREA

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is there a lot of riding down there?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We should set something up for the group of us from around northeast pa to ride together before winter.

any ideas anyone?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I live over by Scranton.

·
Registered
44 Posts
roundtop pa?? Anyone

·
Registered
44 Posts
binghamton, ny. looking for riding areas in the ny, pa areas within 50 miles of ny, pa border...??

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
predfwb, Do you know where Waverly is? I live about twenty minutes from there. You'll have to e-mail me and well get together and ride sometime. There's lots of trails around my house. I'm getting to the point that I ride about every chance I get, winter's coming soon!

·
Registered
255 Posts
laceyville pa.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
predit-have you ever been to the Wyalusing gravel pits?

·
Registered
255 Posts
SHAKIN, I was up there a few months ago, I was on a wolverine and a bunch of us hooked up with guys from towanda and we all went riding, now since i upgraded to a predator but still have the wolverine. I do not live far from the gravel pit, as for i live along side the railroad tracks in laceyville, it only takes about 15 min to get there. we are going riding tomarrow and will probably end up there.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i am riding tomorrow too. Dont think i will end up down there, but maybe. we will have to get together some time and ride at the pit!

·
Registered
255 Posts
yeah, Let me know my number is 869-1788.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Norm...I will call you around next weekend..We have been riding on someland out in owego. There is a family who owns 100's of achers and have given a group of about 25 of us the ok to ride, I missed it last weekend, but the owners of the land had a cook out for all the riders when they came out of the woods.
It is all trail riding and sled trails! It is totaly sweet and no worries of getting on trouble. I have a trailer and can pick you up if needed.
It will not be this weekend, but most likley be the next, do to my jets are not in and I did a bunch of air box stuff and dont want to run lean. I will call or e-mail you.. The more the better!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
While working in Jersey, Im staying in the Allentown area. I do most of my riding at Raush Creek and across the way from Pocono International Speedway.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts