Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ridden Fingerlakes State Park just north of Columbia Missouri? My son and I looked it over last month, but didn't ride. Looks like a great place. Old strip mines and a lot of woods for trails, MX track< camp grounds, and a lot more. Bob

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey Oldman800

I havent been to finger lakes in about 2yrs. It is the place to go if you like mud and yes they do have some good hills there

I posted this over in the new member area and seen one of your posts where you hadnt seen it.

I've been thinkin of going up there sometime soon just because I havent been there in a long time and to see if anything has changed. I have heard they have done some work up there. Last time I was there was to help build a bridge over one of their streams.

Maybe we could check it out soon?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Planning a trip up there next spring. My son, his wife and here parents. Going to camp up there for a weekend. Also a friend from Macon might come down to join us. I'll let you knoe when. I don't know about anything before warm weather. My son has his Kawi so tweeked for "go fast", it runs like crap if at all during cold weather.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have camped there b4. Decent campground. Winter is my favorite time to ride especially if there is snow. It oughta be pretty muddy there in the spring!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Snow sounds like a lot of fun. I wish we would have had a little more last week. I was going to just go down the street to a new subdivision site until somebody runs me out! Wasn't enough to justify having to clean the quad up again though. I would love to give it a try in a foot or so. If my son gets the stock jets back in his carbs on his KFX, he'll be able to get it running in cold weather so we can go somewhere and play in the snow. Sure glad my Sportsman has EFI. No worries about starting or running right in any weather.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Snow is my favorite!

With the way it snows around here,here today gone tomorrow, if we get it I take off work and go ride. It dont happen too often.

Depending on the snow,12" will start to work ya!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts