Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are any none sport bike types lurking around here. I personally have very little sport bike saddle time, all of which has been in a gravel pit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm stuck with no ATV. When I get bored, I gotta go old fashioned way (sorta) and take my 18-spd bike out. It's getting more fun now that I have a foot of snow on the ground to vary the terrain.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Future Racer,

Keep the faith bud. My parents were quite conservative and I never owned anything that would get me hurt. Now 30, I was 26 when I bought/owned my first quad. Ever since my cousin got his Quad Racer back in the late 80's, Ive dreamed of owning a quad.....and 15 years later, I finally bought one. LOL

I maybe selling my 400EX in the future.(What do I need two quads for?) If I do, youll have first dibs on it.

RED

·
Registered
315 Posts
Future Racer might be gettin hooked up with a quad finally! woooohooo

·
Registered
249 Posts
hey TG1 - i ride a VTR1000 superhawk

·
Registered
18 Posts
No, I'm one who dosent either all I have is a 2001 Polaris Trail Boss 325, but for being 15, Im not complaining! And I am seriously thinking about the Pred, or the YFZ..

L8R

·
Registered
636 Posts
Yep...I also ride a Gsxr-750 (w/791 big bore kit. I love my pred, but there ain't nothing like a blast on the gsxr! Pic in profile It is also FOR SALE to help finance a ducati 998.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
mmmmmm Ducati, hard to say that word without drooling or getting over excited, never owned a motorcycle, or ridden one for that matter, but up where i am ive seen a few Ducati's in the 4-6000 range, thinking ill end up with one next year if not too much money goes into the preddy

·
Registered
246 Posts
we have a few here at Hard Rock I have an Aprilia 04 RSVR1000 and one of my guys has a 03 CBR600RR and another has a 00 TL1000R. there in our show room right now because of the foot of snow so now we get the sleds out.

·
Registered
636 Posts
SNOW!!!! We Have it here too! Looks like the weekend we will get hit again. The last sled I had was a a 88 650 indy. I wish I had one now. In one of the last post...If you find a 998 ducati in the 4-6k range buy it, and I will give you at least 10k :)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
its not a 998, i thing a 700 or 800 monster is what usually comes up around here, but ill holler at you next time i find one if youre interested,

·
Registered
284 Posts
Ooooh, Oooohh, pick me! I ride a 2003 CBR 600 F4i. It's my only transportation from home to the gas station up the road now that I have a broke ankle. The front brakes are about shot!! (right ankle in cast.... no back brake) People look at me crazy, oh well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts