Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you can get anything from triple rates with zero-pre-load to 365 dual rates... I want sometinh with rezzies, but in clarion it is impossible to get pred parts.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
There are polaris rezzies on ebay right now!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
we have PEP's just for this bike and they are zps's

·
Registered
246 Posts
www.hardrockmotorsports.com or call us at 509 216 1849

·
Registered
409 Posts
don't buy works shocks they are a piece of crap! It shouldn't be that hard to find someone to mail the fox shox for ressies to or buy a actual goods set of shocks for it.

·
Registered
839 Posts
The works pro series are pretty good but you would be better off with PEP, Elka or a good revalve from someone who knows how to do the FOX shocks. I have heard that PEP can revalve and set up the FOX shocks. If this is true you can save a bit of cash sending your shocks to them.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Carverperformance.com is an exclusive Fox shock service company. Wayne at PEP has worked with Rath for ZPS. Don't have Wayne's contact info handy, maybe someone who does can post it for you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Don't waste your time with rezzies or works. Elkas are the best. I have a set of quad rates for sale right now. I live in PA and you can come ride them if you want. They have around 10 hours on them. 1800.00 new for fronts and rears. I will sell them for 1100.00. Price around for having yours reworked and I bet it won't be cheap. The thing to remember is you still have a stock shock. These are full aftermarket and seem to last forever.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We talked before about your elka's. I think, you never responded after My last email.

·
Registered
104 Posts
oh yeah I think I did get an email from you about them. Might have missed the last email.

Still for sale if you are interested.

·
Registered
104 Posts
pictures are in my profile. let me know if you are interested. I might be able to swing you a deal if you want to buy soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts