Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have the air scoops that polaris has to offer, if so how well do they work compared to the competition.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i just ordered some fro hardrock so i dont know on those but i will let you know on hardrocks

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just oredered some from polaris, they were like 30 bucks with shipping. they look kinda small in the pic, maybe its just the angle, lol :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
It's not just the angle. I had a chance to examine them when I covered the Predator Test Crew....There's plenty of room there, they could've easily have flared them out more.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kind of off topic but when or do you have a estimated time for the XXX brake light to be done? im really interested!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
The Triple X lights won't be a marketed item. Just like the other carbon fiber gear I've made for it.... I value my lungs too much to want to be doing too much with that stuff. You'll see only 3 machines with them on, that's all, sorry.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright gotta respect that!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well....I dont like the looks of the Polaris Scoops. I bought the PRM scoops and they look awesome. Everyone that has seen them has said that they are buying them.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a choice of mine to try to keep everything, almost everything, on my predators from polaris.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts