Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was riding down the trail then i came out by a new road being built i know where i was and i usely pick up speed then all of a sudden i go blind by the sun hit a huge bank like a jump didnt even see it go flung 24 feet in the air broke my plastic back n front bumper smashed my handle bars tore my whole seat and bent my exhaust and i dont know about anymore damage the freaking quad rolled 3 times after it hit on the side and flip over grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................ i have to replacwe my clutch my brake my throttle button the whole dash. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yeah dude..that sucks..no injuries to yourself??

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sprain arm is all cut up my shoulder has a big chunk taken out my hip is swolen yep thank god i had my helemt on that thing took a big smash .... but i live to ride again another day .Tomorrow im gunna take a good look at every thing and see what repairs i need first i know i need handle bars the stock handle bars are bent like any thing one end is back the other is up and foward my clutch in like on the wrong got fix that .... i thining of getting renthals . i need new plastics anybody know the price of them .

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Well I can help you out in the clutch lever/perch department, and stock silencer. Let me know if you need em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts