Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Propeg nerf bars from AC Racing are worth every penny. Best thing I have seen and purchased for the Predator. There are pictures of them installed on my predator in my profile.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Are they really close to 289.00!!! I called on a buying a set, and tha is what they quoted me.... theyt are sure sweet but holy cow....Ill have to check your out.. I ordered the Pro Armour yesterday. Hoping to have them in a week or two they are on back order...So tell me ,were they easy to install? I have heard a few tell me theres didint fit on too good...... TINA :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I paid $218 for mine. I think they were on sale when I bought them. I guess the sale is over.

Like most nerf bars out there, they did not fit perfectly. i had to do a little bending and pushing to get them on. I have to say that i was pleased with the overall install.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Can I askl where you got yours from?? Im sure buying direct is gonna be more, but I wasnt sure who to order them from.......TINA :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
quadjunkies, http://www.atvparts.biz/page33.html they sell the ac nerfs for $215. My dad just got his twist throttle from them just in time to this past weekend his broke off!

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
thanks for the info. I talked to ac direct and they quoted me 289.00 fo the pro pegs...:( Ill ckeck out atvparts. thanks! Tina

·
Registered
30 Posts
Are the AC pro-peg nerfs really worth it? It's been a long time for me since I rode quads and I'm trying to get everything done right the first time. I can't decide whether to get regular nerfs or the pro-pegs. Any and all help and opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think they are very much worth it. I have seen other predators that have the Polaris nerfs on them and I have seen the Pro Armour nerfs and I think the AC Racing Propegs are much better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anyone know if the heel guards will work with other nerfs? I have the pure polaris nerfs now (should have bought the AC's). I would like to replace the stock heel guards with the nice looking aluminum ones.

- Thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think the heelguards will work with the pure polaris nerfs. I seem to recall that the polaris nerf bars bolt to the fron of the foot pegs and there are already slots in the back of the footpegs that you could bolt the AC racing heelguards to. I will measure the holes in the heelguards when I get home today and see if they will fit the factory footpegs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts