Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the AC Propegs with the built in heal guard and nerf bar? Would love to see a picture. The AC webpage doesnt have a picture on a pretaturd yet. How much do they weigh? Do they have a complete new peg or is it just a scab on peg like rath racings??

·
Registered
88 Posts
AC's are nice but hard to install, especially if you have an oversized oil tank like i do. But they are a complete replacement peg, and weigh about as much as the stock peg and heal cup setup

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Arizona......Wish you had a picture! What is the actual peg made out of? Stainless? Surely not aluminum?? Would you recommend the AC pegs or have you come across any other brands that you wish you would have waited for?? jim

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ya, even after all the crap i had to do i would still recomend them for the $, the only other set up I would go with is the IMS pegs and heal guards + the normal AZ nerfs, but that will run you 400.00 +. I have a pic of the front right mount area in my profile now, just the area where the bar wont fit under the big tank, pre modification.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They look good Tim...Thanks. What a relief, because I actually ordered them a couple of days ago. Paid $214 or 216??? from Inland Jet. Was the best price I could find on the net.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts