Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking to see if anyone else is going to be at Little Sahara Ok. over the 4th of July weekend. There is about 5-6 of us from Oklahoma going to be there.
Later, USAF

·
Registered
54 Posts
Was thinking about it but it looks like we will be up there later in the month. There is a few of us down here in Sheppard AFB that were thinking about taking a trip up there. Let us know how it is !!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhh fellow AF brother huh. What do you guys do? All of us are POL.Just let me know when you guys are going and Im sure we can gather up a few guys to meet you up there.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i am going to try my best to be there saturday or sunday on vacation next week hav to do somthing the wife and kids if you no what i mean. and what af brother mean if you mine me asking.

·
Registered
54 Posts
"UNITED STATES AIR FORCE",propolaris---- USA, we are all Aircraft Armament Instructors, I ride a Predator and my friends ride a Raptor & 400EX. Got some fishing to do this week-end but we are trying to get up there as soon as we can. Later!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Without weapons its just another airline"..................

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AF stands for Air Force I noticed that he said he was at Sheppard Air Force Base and thats not to far from me. I am in the Air Force as well. Are you talking about the weekend of the 5ht and 6th or the 12th and 13th? We will be there from the 3rd through the 6th.

·
Registered
119 Posts
oh ok i thougt it ment american frieght which i have friends that work for. i all so work for a frieght comp. im talking 5th threw 6th like to race some other predators. its ben 10 years sense i ben to little sahara ok.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am leaving in the morning I will be in a two-tone brown ford f-150 extended cab I will have my pred and a 98 kx250. The group Im with will have a z400, kfx400,300ex, and maybe a blaster. Look me up when you get there. Later USAF

1 - 10 of 10 Posts