Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, hoping I can get some help here from you guys. I've got a 2020 scrambler xp 1000 s, it's a great machine other than I've had to put 5 belts on in 900Km. It's been to the dealer numerous times for the same issue. They covered the 1st belt under warranty. But the other 4 have been out of my pocket. They finally came to a conclusion that the secondary clutch was worn out internally and replaced the clutch assembly under warranty but no new belt(current belt has about 100kms on it) Went for my first ride since new secondary clutch, and belt blew after riding 4 kms. Belt didn't even blow while riding the bike, we stopped for a "pop" and wen we went to leave a few minutes later belt blew on start up... I've called polaris on the issue and they tell me to take it back to the dealer. If anyone has any ideas as to what I could check myself tbatd be great. I'm a licensed mechanic so I have no problem doing everything myself but I'd rather not keep blowing 200 plus dollars a belt... Sorry for the long post just hoping for help! Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts