Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I raced at the Police / Fire games this year at the Hangtown national track, near Sacramento. I brought along my all stock Predator just to see how it would do. To my surprise, there were a couple of Predators entered in the MX races, along with the usual array of modified 250r's, Banshees, Raptors, 400ex's and a slew of Z/Kfx 400's. This was my first race on the Predator, coming from a modified for MX Banshee. The only things I added were nerf bars and a kill switch because they were required to race. I was very impressed, A holeshot in each moto and a gold medal in the games. The only complaint I had was the suspension was a little soft for some of the bigger jumps. Not bad for a completely stock ATV. I was VERY impressed and it certainly turned a lot of heads. Next year will be interesting.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey what Department do you work for? I had some co-workers racing there in the mx race too.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CHP

·
Registered
30 Posts
I didn't get to go to the Games this year, but have been racing in the Police and Fire league. I should be racing in the nationals at glenn helen this October.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey mdepdawg I know the CA games are open to ALL the western states and the races Clears mentioned are Nationals open to all police and law enforcement. Glenn Helen is in so cal and probably not too far of a drive for you. Personally I have never races the nationals but know some of the guys that do and they say it is an absolute blast. Who knows maybe my wife will let me go to Glen Helen this year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts