Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they make 18" tires for 10" rims? I have 22" razr 2's and they are to big and heavy. Im looking for a tire that is lighter weight but yet durable and the tread life is good as well. Im thinking about ITP Holeshot XCR's 20x11x10 but heard they wear out fast.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,389 Posts
apple and oranges. Razr 2 are a xc/trail tire 18 are always going to be mx tires and with a 10 inch rim its gonna look like youre rolling on daytons lol. Ive never owned XCR but Ive always heard that last a long time

·
Registered
26 Posts
My XCR's are lasting fine. My buddy has had the same set of rears on his last two machines (since 2004), and they are finally down to borderline slicks after doing many donuts on pavement.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are thw XCR's a fairly light tire like alot less than a razr' 2?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh yes! I can't say any numbers for sure, but I know for a fact that they are lighter than the Razr2's. The XCR's are one of the lightest and the Razr2's are one of the heaviest tires out there. If I had to guess, they would be at least four pounds less per tire. Maybe someone can chime in on this.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info guys

·
Registered
730 Posts
Why is it that you want a 10" tire?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't want a 10" tire i already have 10" rims and wanted a 18" tire. But since the XCR's are alot lighter and last longer i will go with them even though they are 20x11x10

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought my XCR's used and have put about 40 hours on them in the past two years and they still look like the day I bought them. You should be happy with your choice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts